HS 35 is a high thickness smoothing gypsum plaster for indoor. The high level quality of the raw materials together with the specific formulation make HS35 a unique product.
Thanks to its features HS 35 is used as smoothing product on primer plasters for indoor. It is suitable also on one-coat plasters, cement plasters and on many kinds of masonry.
- Residual at 100 µm < 0,5%
- Water / powder ratio 100/140
- Setting time (Vicat) 40 - 50 min
- Consumption 0,9 kg/sqm with thickness 1mm
- Minimum thickness for application 1 mm
- Maximum thickness for application 8 mm
- Number of applications allowed 3
- Fire reaction class A1
- Moisture-free paper bag kg 25