SCAGLIOLA GYPSUM ALABASTER TYPE
Calcium hemihydrate powder, obtained by grinding of gypsum (CaSO4 2H2O) of particular characteristics, subsequent cooking in methane ovens and homogenization at constant temperatures.
Because of its purity and fine characteristics, it is mainly used as base plaster for the manufacture of gypsum plaster.
It can also be used for the production of gypsum molds for the ceramic industry.
- Residual at 200 µm < 1%
- Water / powder ratio 100 / 140
- Setting time 60-90 min.
- Theoretical yield 1 kg/sqm circa for 1 mm thickness
- Minimum thickness for application 2 mm
- Maximum thickness for application 5 mm
- Number of applications allowed 3
- Fire reaction class A1
- Moisture-free paper bag kg 25
declarations of performance
For other material concerning the product, visit the download page.