SCAGLIOLA GYPSUM slow-setting plaster
Retarded calcium sulphate hemihydrate pre-mixed plaster, produced from naturally occurring gypsum mineral, icorporating special additives.
Used for plastering applications and filling compounds.
SLOW SETTING SCAGLIOLA GYPSUM can be used as a base plaster, with minimum thickness of 5 mm, applied to several hands directly on the brick.
The plaster can be smoothened by loading other product with an plastering spatula, after about 90 minutes.
Used like a finish, laying the product with the spatula with a thickness of more than 3 mm on the surface previously wet.
- Water / powder ratio 100 / 140
- Setting time 60 - 90 min.
- Theoretical yield 1 kg/sqm circa for 1 mm thickness
- Minimum thickness for application 2 mm
- Maximum thickness for application 5 mm
- Number of applications allowed 3
- Fire reaction class A1
- Moisture-free paper bag kg 25
declarations of performance
For other material concerning the product, visit the download page.