100% BETA BASE GYPSUM FOR CERAMIC INDUSTRY AND ART
Very fine grain gypsum obtained from the baking and grinding of a pure stone. Because of its refinement, hardness and whiteness, it is used in the art sector and ceramic industry, sanitary ceramics, decorative stuccos, frames, rosettes and as a basic product for the manufacture of adhesives, stuccoes and lacquers.
- Water / powder ratio 100 / 140
- cone fluidity Vicat 220 mm
- Slurry density g / dm3 1585
- setting time beginning 16 min.
- setting time end 30 min.
- Linear setting expansion 0,20%
- Flexural strength (Mpa) 5,5 N/sqmm
- Compression strength (Mpa) 13 N/sqmm
- Hardness Shore D 35
- particle size < 200 µm
dichiarazioni di prestazione
For other material concerning the product, visit the download page.